Saturday, January 4, 2014

Walker 54315 Quiet-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler Assembly Recent Reviews



The fit and signal is good. However I gave it two stars because it is not as pictured. The depiction shows a kind mandrel bent pipe (as on the oem top) however with the intention of is not what is on the muffler.
- robot

Fabulous quality at a great price. Seeking the best muffler shops as well as well-located muffler shops to assist with the installation, the quotation marks I got for the easy install ranged from $100 to $200 (or more depending on "what we find"). Of the two shops rated vastly on Angie's List, one would not install a customer's muffler, at all. The other preferred repairing my 13 year old muffler & demanded they must re-weld the muffler to my Subaru Forester's mid-pipe very than bolting to the mid-pipe's flange. A additional muffler shop also demanded I acknowledge the weld very than mechanical bolting.I couldn't locate my surf wrench extension & needed the car raised to do it myself. Fortunately, I purchased the Rambler muffler from Amazon, where the return was exceptionally easy. I planning twice of the return after seeing the "necked" (less important diameter") pipe substitution & lost muffler hanger ensuing from the renovate by my City's most vastly-rated muffler renovate shop.Be sure you can do the install or that a shop will do it without gouging before YOUR hold.
- C. Cochrane

No fix and no worries. I had to replace my entire exhauste pipe from catalytic converter on in trade. It took four bolts total and ten summary installation to get this installed.
- David Tehranchi

I purchased this Muffler pro my ahead of schedule 02 Subaru Forester.Like the other assessor I too looked-for to replace all early just behind the cat converter.Shipping was extremely quick & in great affect 3-income to my lobby & including the intention of was by the standard manner 5/8 income emancipated shipping.The repair took unevenly 45mins to an hour as I also took the calculate to paint the extra parts including BBQ Hi-Excitement blackin an effort to prolong the go of the exhaust. Schooling including the intention of your going to break the bolts at the back of the converter& the resonator flanges not to agonize if you peacefulness the following parts you'll be in great affect.List of Walker parts old found at this calculate at Amazon to perfect this extremely quick repair.31357-Gasket (Cat Converter To Resonator Flange)35129-Jump/Bolt kit55231-Resonator31388-Gasket (Resonator to Muffler Flange)54315-Muffer (Stainless Calm down-Flow)35959-Exhaust Sealing Compound35725-Insulator x4 (I prearranged to be prudent could not call for these 4-insulators just like me as I found all 4 of give in great affect)Feature note you will call for to stay either your local hardware or car parts store pro 2 Nuts & Bolts (1/2inch Bolt 1.5inch lingering)to form a junction including the Resonator to Muffler flangeAlso whiles I was at the hardware store I elected-up a pair of nuts having washers machined on them to replace the 2 nuts including the intention of came including the Jump/Bolt kit hence matching the first Subaru assemblyYou will notice the hangers on the extra parts are levelheaded rods disparate the Subaru hangers whiles looking extremely different are welded on & at the assess positions to bring about withboth the first 4-insulators or extra if you influence to replace the 4-insulators.
- Scott Martin


Walker 54315 Quiet-Flow Stainless Steel Muffler Assembly

Calculated using OE-style cross sections for precision fit and OE-style sound.





No comments:

Post a Comment