Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Honda Accord Cat Back, Manifold Header, Test Pipe 6Pc Pkg Reviews



I had a skilled encounter ordering from Gforceusa ! They were certified and forthcoming and I expected only so what I looked-for and requested!
- lucas2469

Is here a road to notch vitality stars? Expected the Exhaust logic kit and the loads of slogan is defective. Consumer Benefit Expressive asked pro photos of stripped bolt threadings. Austere ample, took a caution photos and sent it in. At that calculate business, I get on to a restore categorize. So far away so skilled. Cut makes it in trade to warehouse in two income by UPS. I pause on up on the substitution part and am told I sent in trade the ill-treat cut. WTF....of road I didn't. I sent in my rejoinder and the CSR will be inflicted including the warehouse gentleman taste made known it made known. At that calculate I'm told including the intention of the part I sent in trade was pro a transmission. What yahoo, do they be inflicted including in the warehouse. I'm looking at the photo of what was purchased and can plainly reflect it over the 4 convey exhaust loads of in the top gone of the photo. Including the intention of's what I sent in trade. Why do I be inflicted including to go on a carousel including G Break down USA to get on to a substitution part. Automobile is powerless to be obsessed and has been pro a even as currently. All I call for is my substitution part. I reflect it over the additional reviews in this vicinity how cheaply these parts were owing to. I don't know I must hurl in trade the full kit and get on to a refund in full and pocket my affair everyplace else.Signed,A Extremely Despondent Consumer
- Portia

okay so i have had this on my car for about a month currently and the flexpipe mount broke off and no it is load and broken! so i would like to know what the hell i am suppose to do with a strain extra broken exhaust? awesome!!! i should have left my broken exhaust on because that is what i have currently!
- edward smith

Iv'e had the exhaust now for 3 months and one of the welds around a bracket cracked, the exhaust is now leaking. The exhaust system fits and looks great. It's noisier than I would like but it works. The bed in was very easy.
- Joshua E.

this is good for bolt up replacment headers ,cat, down pipe, stright pipe, and s pipe. the muffler is poorly made and after a week off heating up sounds awful. other wize real cheap and easy fix
- matt linder


Honda Accord Cat Back, Manifold Header, Test Pipe 6Pc Pkg

Brand new in original packaging. Just so the same as shown in the depiction! Do not come with installation directions. Certified installation vastly recommended. Made of high feature T304 stainless steel with mandrel-bent. ( chrome polished ) C.N.C. apparatus flanges with TIG and MIG welded construction. Super light consequence. 4-2-1 racing design. Gains following 10-15 horsepower. 02 feeler insertion ready. Made of high feature full T-304 stainless steel with shinny chrome close and CNC mandrel bent. Japanese N1 style. Comes with comes off silencer, deep smooth tone cast iron. Increases up to 15 hp. Comes with gaskets, coat-hanger and bolts. 4" outlet tip 2.5" piping. Made by high feature T-304 light-consequence stainless steel-super light consequence. C.N.C. machined flanges. Easy to bed in, no modifications looked-for. ( No cold or drilling ) Ultra high flow, charitable a following power gain. Fitment : 90-93 Honda Accord all models.





No comments:

Post a Comment